EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
*Items purchased with a discount code, or sale items purchased are not available for returns.
- Silver, and silver gold plated jewelry are eligible for returns upon request within 7 days of purchase.
- Our fine jewelry collection including all solid gold pieces including 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k gold jewelry are all handmade to order, and therefore not eligible for a return.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please add your name, order #, and a brief description of why you would like to make a return or exchange.
- We reserve the right to deny any unreasonable returns or exchanges, such as on items that have been worn, damaged, or altered. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
DAMAGES + ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- At this time, international orders, jewelry used to pierce with (earrings), and items purchased as an exchange or with store credit, customized pieces (including custom ring sizing), One-of-a-Kind, special orders, deposits for custom work, gift cards, and service fees are not eligible for refunds.
- Items on sale, or purchased during a promotional sale greater than 11% are final sale and non-refundable.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.